Monday, May 24, 2010

Saturday Is My Day



Yaw ! Sorry yea , my blog has been dead lately . (:
hmm , ohh yeaa ! i've been busy skate-ing and
school-ing . so jyeaah ! and anw , my bday is drawing
near tauu .. ghee (: any presents fer me any one ? (:
HAHA , muke tatau malu seyhh nunu . Goshh , i just
cant wait fer my bday . its 5 mre days awaay . Jyeaah !
Saturday is My Day ! fer suree .. will turining 13 soon .
OMG , i cant waet maynee ! Bday , come fast ! huaak ~
anyway , those High-Cuts shoes really make me go "wow !"
sexy sio . ghee (: im Lovin'it maynee ! so jyeaah , imma
High-CutsFreaks as youu can see . im really into HighCuts .
HAHAHA ! oke currently , browsing some folders - Fb-ing -
Chatting . goshh , am i being mre friendly than last yr ? idk .
HAHAHA ! oke im done now . out of words . -`BSC \m/ !

No comments:

Post a Comment