Saturday, May 29, 2010

Happy Birthday , Nurulizzati (:

Waddup Wanker .

Yaw Everyone , im alrdy turning 13 .
Goshh , really happy maynee .. ghee (:
so bile da 13 , prangi da tkle cam bdk2
lagi .. ghee (: Yeaa ! Im growing 13 man .
Yaw Heard ?! HAHAHA , myb tday gg town
with Fam to celebrate my Bday . Cant waet .
and somemore , its SATURDAY bby ! Yeaa ,
Im Lovin'It ! (: ystdy , tepat pkul 12 , alotszxc
of ppl are wishing me ystdy . ghee (: Thanks yea .
1st person to wish me is , My mom . ofcourse , (:
She's always th ferst to wish me . HAHAHA ! Thanks
mum . and 2nd bro . thanks yea . oke i'll listed down
who had wished me , starting frm th ferst ;

1st ; Mama
2nd ; Billy
3rd ; Aunty
4th ; Kak Nur
5th ; Shashaaaa`
6th ; Udeen !
7th ; MaiyraTwinnie
8th ; tk knal
9th ; tk knal
10th ; NabilahTinggi !
11th ; FeeBby (Y)
........Fb Friends........
and so on .. Love youu all laa ! ingat jgk eh krg
bday aku . HAHAH sayaang krg la ! oke la , im
gg to end my post now . bbye ! See ya .. (Y)

No comments:

Post a Comment