Monday, March 8, 2010

Ter-Singgung


Hey , sorry fer everything .
i know youu were vv concern abt me .
but den when we meet , youu asking me nk
go where ? den i bluur ahh . apsl youu knek
tnye pulaak ? daa tentu youu say , tday nk
g polyclinic . den alih2 youu tnye to question .
so , wad i feel is that like gg to th clinic was cancelled .
daa smpi lot , youu ask me nkk jln2 ke , nk mkn dulu or
lpk2 ? otaak daa blank . if im okaay tday , i will teman
youu to go to polyclinic coz youu say youu got astma
right ? and youu wanna go check . vv shock siaa when
i heard youu got astma . Damn , den daa tauu nk check
youur astma skali why nver tell me youu wanna go to th polyclinic ?
tkd single word pn i dgr dari mulut youu "POLYCLINIC"
hmphhh ! den youu just sat , ignore me and nver entertain
me . felt so boreed , so i decided to text . den yg msg2-ing tuu
pun , i ngh texting wit my abg and mama abt celebration abt tday ..
haiyaaa ! kecohh ... i know youu frm far came here juz fer me and
youu skip sch somemree .. hmphh ! saayaang syamir !! now , youu
dun want to text me neither call me , idk wad to say .. when youu're
alright juz text me whenever youu like . haishhh ! sorry fer making youu
hurt . really trully sorry , didnt meant to make youu upset . ily , just wish
youu could on9 tday . wanna chat , tanak call ataupn text kn . chat cnn ?
bbye love <3

No comments:

Post a Comment