Monday, March 8, 2010

I Just Don't Like You Right Now ):

Hi ):
Today i went to CCK to meet somebody .
I thought today we are going to take M.C. at the polyclinic .
In the end .. tk jadi.
So we don't know where to go . So we went under the block and think where to go .
While we thinking .. that somebody keep msging another person ..
I was very curious to know who that person was and she didn't let me ..
I was very disappointed .. but i just kept quiet .
And she told me that she had to go home .
I was willing to skip school just to meet her and then she treated me like this .
I would like to end this with a poem ):
I'm Too Big To Cry );
I never stopped to realize
How lonely I would be
I never thought the day would come
When you'd grow tired of me
Your voice was never sweeter
Than the day you said goodbye
You'll never know how much it hurt
Because I'm too big to cry
If I knew then what I know now
You'd still be kissing me
Instead there's someone else's lips
Where mine used to be
I say hello and wish you well
Each time I pass you by
But you'll never know how much it hurt
Because I'm too big to cry
You never looked so wonderful
As the day you walked away
I used to say, "I love you"
But that I could not say
I can't forget you darlin'
No matter how much I try
You'll never know how much it hurt
Because I'm too big to cry ):
For the time being , I don't feel like texting you nor calling you ):

No comments:

Post a Comment